|Name:||Anchor Moorning Windlass||Application:||Ship Marine Boat Vessel Yacht|
|Working Load:||Up To 827.64KN||Gypsy::||Chain Dia. 19-132mm.|
|Towing Force:||15KN To 300KN||Towing Speed:||≥12m/min|
|Motor Power:||Up To 250KW||MOQ:||1 Set|
92mm Marine Anchor Windlass,
105mm Marine Anchor Windlass,
76mm Marine Anchor Windlass
Marine Anchor Windlass Electric Hydraulic Diesel Hand U2 U3 Chain
|Main specification and parameter for electric hydraulic windlass|
|Chain Dia||Working Load||Anchor Speed||Towing Force||Towing Speed||Motor Power|
The windlass is a machine for lifting and dropping anchors, and it is also used as a stranding cable. Our country has the following requirements for windlass:
1) The windlass should be driven by independent motive power
2) The rated pulling force of the windlass should not be less than 41.68d2N (4.25d2kgf), when d<25mm, the rated pulling force should not be less than 36.8d2N (3.75d2dgf), d is the chain diameter, and the unit is mm. The average speed of the winch anchor when using the rated tension should not be less than 9m/min.
3) The windlass should be able to work continuously for 30 minutes under the rated tension and rated speed, and should be able to work continuously for 2 minutes under the action of an overload tension not less than 1.5 times the rated tension; in addition, the windlass should also be equipped with an overload protection device. Can be turned to medium speed operation.
4) The brake device on the windlass sprocket should work reliably and can brake the pulling force of 45% of the anchor chain breaking load (when the free anchoring speed reaches 5~7.5m/s, there is still a suburb to stop the slid anchor Chain); A clutch should be provided between the sprocket of the windlass and the load shaft; the brake and clutch should be easy and reliable to operate; when the windlass is running, it should be able to rotate backwards and be stable and fast.
5) The installation of the windlass should ensure that the three eyes (chain cylinder, chain brake, and sprocket) are in a line when the chain is drawn out.
There are two types of windlasses, horizontal and vertical, and horizontal windlasses are generally used on merchant ships. The vertical windlass is also called a capstan, and its power part is set under the deck to save the deck area. The vertical windlass is mostly used on warships. In recent large ships, because the size of the windlass is too large, the bow deck is difficult to accommodate, and it is unfavorable for operation, so some vertical windlass are also used.
A device that drives the drum and winds the rope to complete the traction work by manpower or mechanical power.
Coaxial winch: (also called mini winch) The motor and the wire rope are on the same drive shaft, which is light and compact, saving space (its tonnage includes 200 kg, 250 kg, 300 kg, 500 kg, 750 kg, 1000 kg, etc.).