270V TG20 LED Power 30W 50W 100W Commercial Marine Searchlights
|Place of Origin:
|Chongqing of China
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A, L/C, T/T
|LED Flood Light
|30W 50W 100W
|Cable Outside Diameter:
|9 ~ 14mm
|LM Luminous Flux:
|3000/ 5000/ 10000
TG20 Commercial Marine Searchlights,
270V Commercial Marine Searchlights,
TG20 boat spot lights
Marine Ship Vessel Boat Yacht Dock Port TG20 LED Flood Light 30W 50W 100W Stainless Steel
|Cable outside Diameter (mm)
|LM Luminous flux
|9 ~ 14
TG20 flood light
The scope of application:
Fit for projecting illumination in outdoor place such as ship, dock port, storeplace and stadium.
1. The shell is made of good stainless steel, with high strength and good corrosion resistance ;
2. It adopts good LED illuminant.the work life can be more than 50,000 hours. Energy-saving, high lighting and environment protection.
3. LED drive adopt stable perforamanct components to ensure long life of the drive circuit, constant current circuit design, and there is a sbort circuit and overload circuit protection to ensure LED long term and stable work.
1. Approval by CCS(China Classification Society), certificate number 00515Q20619ROM.
2. Conform to international !EC Norm and National standard GB7000.7-2005.
3. Conform to
4. Patent No.: ZL 2014 2 0804541.5.
Floodlights are lamps that specify that the illuminance on the illuminated surface is higher than the surrounding environment. Also known as spotlight. Generally, it can aim in any direction and has a structure that is not affected by weather conditions.
It is mainly used for large-area operation sites, building outlines, stadiums, overpasses, monuments, parks and flower beds. Almost all large-area lighting fixtures used outdoors can be regarded as floodlights.
The angle of the projecting light beam is wide or narrow, and the range of variation is between 0° and 180°. Among them, the narrow beam is called a searchlight.
The composition of the flood light
The flood light consists of 3 parts: optical parts, mechanical parts and electrical parts. The optical components are mainly reflectors and light-shielding grids that limit light.
The mechanical parts are mainly the housing, the focusing mechanism for fixing and adjusting the position of the light source, the bracket and the base for fixing the lamp, and the parts with angle indication to adjust the beam projection direction of the lamp. For most of the closed floodlights, the mechanical parts also have protective glass and various sealing rings.
According to the needs of the use environment, some also have a metal mesh cover. The floodlight with good performance is also equipped with an air filter. Electrical components are mainly ballasts, capacitors, triggers (designed according to the needs of the light source), etc.