IP66 LED BH-33 Explosion Proof Light Fixture For Boat Hunting USB
|Place of Origin:||Chongqing of China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||in stock|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A, L/C, T/T|
|Another Name:||LED Explosion-Proof Portable Search Light||EX Code:||II2GExiblIc T4 Gb IP66|
|Type Of Protection:||"ib" Intrinsic Safety||Area Of Classidication:||IA, IIB, IIC Zones1 And 2, Gas Groups IIA, IB And IC|
|Ght Duration Fll/half:||9/18 Hours||Ingress Protecion:||IP66|
BH-33 Explosion Proof Light Fixture,
IP66 Explosion Proof Light Fixture,
BH-33 explosion proof searchlight
LED Explosion-Proof Portable Search Light Searchlight BH-33 For Boat Hunting USB
|EX Code||II2GExiblIc T4 Gb IP66|
|Type of protection||"ib" intrinsic safety|
|Area of classidication||IA, IIB, IIC Zones1 and 2, Gas groups IIA, IB and IC|
|Ambient temperature||-20°C ~ +40*C|
|Light source||High power LED; 2xW hite. 1xR.Y.B.G; 200+ 1m, 25000+ hours|
|Power source||Rechargeable battery,Lithium-lon, Up to 500 recharge cycles|
|ght duration fll/half||9/18 hours|
|Compatible charger||BH608:12-24V; BH608+ RC300:100- 240V|
|Recharge time||4 hours|
BH-33 LED EXPL OSION-PROOF PORTABLE SEARCHLIGHT
1. EX certified for using in Zone 1 hazardous areas.
2. Ultra bright high power LED light.
3. Spot and flood switchable beam options.
4. Up to 9 hours duration on full power,18 hours in powersave mode.
5. IP 66 dust tight and water resistant.
6. Integral stand for hands free beam direction.
7. Power indicator.
8. Mode indicator
9. Signal lamp.
10. Warning lamp
11. USB output charging
12. Double switches
Explosion-proof electrical equipment
Electrical equipment with electrical equipment enclosures that can withstand the explosive pressure of the internal explosive gas mixture and prevent the internal explosion from spreading to the explosive mixture around the enclosure is marked as "d".
Increased safety electrical equipment
Under normal operating conditions, there will be no arcs, sparks or high temperatures that may ignite explosive mixtures. Structural measures are taken to increase the safety margin to avoid arcs, sparks or high humidity electrical equipment under normal and approved overload conditions. The mark Is "e".
There are two reasons for electrical equipment to ignite combustible gas mixtures: one is sparks and electric arcs generated by electrical equipment, and the other is heat on the surface of electrical equipment (that is, the surface in contact with the combustible gas mixture). The parts that can generate arcs and sparks during normal operation of the equipment are placed in a flameproof enclosure, or other explosion-proof types such as encapsulation, sand-filled, oil-filled or positive pressure can be used to achieve the purpose of explosion-proof. For increased-safety electrical equipment, it is the equipment that does not produce arcs, sparks and dangerous high temperatures during normal operation. If some protective measures are taken on its structure, try to make the equipment not under normal operation or approved overload conditions. The occurrence of electric arcs, sparks and overheating can further improve the safety and reliability of the equipment. Therefore, this equipment has no ignition source during normal operation, and can be used in an explosive environment.
Examples of explosion-proof signs
1. If the electrical equipment is in Group ⅡB flameproof T3 group, the mark is ExdⅡBT3.
2. If the electrical equipment is of class II increased safety type, the temperature group is T2 group, and the mark is ExeⅡT2.
3. If the electrical equipment adopts more than one composite type, mark the explosion-proof type of the main body first, and then mark other explosion-proof types. If the main body adopts an increased safety type with built-in Class II C explosion-proof components, the temperature group is T4, and the mark is Exed II CT4 .
4. If the electrical equipment is dust explosion-proof and dust-proof T11 group. The mark is: DIPDPT11.