|Name:||Cast Steel Flanged Stop Check Valve||Nominal Pressure:||1-6MPA|
|Nominal Diameter:||20-300MM||Applicable Medium:||Ful Oil/ Lubricanting Oil/ Fresh Water/ Steam|
|Application:||Boat Yacht Ship Vessel Marine||Material:||Cast Iron/ Cast Steel/ Stainless Steel/ Bronze/ ……|
|Standard:||ANSI/ JIS/ GB/ ……||Way:||Manual/ Electric/ ……|
6MPA Cast Steel Valve,
300MM Cast Steel Valve,
6MPA Flanged Stop Check
Cast Steel Valve Marine Flanged Stop Check For Oil Water Inlet Outlet Control
1. This kind of valve is used to prevent the medium from flowing back, using the kinetic energy of the fluid itself to open by itself, and automatically close when flowing in the reverse direction.
2. Standing at the outlet of the water pump, the outlet of the steam trap and other places where the reverse flow of fluid is not allowed.
3. There are three types of check valves: swing type, lift type and wafer type. For the swing check valve, when the fluid can only flow from left to right, it will automatically close when it flows in the reverse direction.
4. For the lift check valve, when the fluid flows from left to right, the valve core is lifted to form a passage.
5. When the flow is reversed, the valve core is pressed to the valve seat and closed. For the wafer check valve, when the fluid flows from left to right, the valve core is opened to form a passage.
6. When the flow is reversed, the valve core is pressed to the seat and closed.
7. The wafer check valve can be multiple positions Installation, small size, light weight and compact structure.
The valve is a control component in the fluid conveying system, which has the functions of cut-off, regulation, diversion, prevention of reverse flow, stabilization, diversion or overflow and pressure relief. Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest shut-off valves to the various valves used in extremely complex automatic control systems, have a wide variety and specifications.
Valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media. Valves are also divided into cast iron valves, cast steel valves, stainless steel valves (201, 304, 316, etc.) according to materials, chromium molybdenum steel valves, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel valves, duplex steel valves, plastic valves, non-standard customized valves, etc.
Types of valve:
|· Marine butterfly valve|
|· Ship gate valve|
|· Marine globe valve|
|· Marine check valve|
|· Marine access valve|
|· Marine trap valve|
|· Marine regulating valve|
|· Marine filter|
|· Marine safety valve|
|· Marine quick closing valve|
|· Marine self closing valve|
|· Other marine valves|
|· Marine anti wave valve|