E40 Lamp Holder 450W TG7-A / TG7 Commercial Marine Searchlights
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||TG7 Spot Light||Material:||Steel,brass|
|Bulb:||GYZ450 Self-ballast Mercury Bulb||Weight:||11.56kg,15kg|
TG7 Commercial Marine Searchlights,
450W Commercial Marine Searchlights,
TG7-A boat spot lights
Commercial Marine Searchlights TG7 Spot Light 450W TG7-A Boat Spot Lights
The scope of application:
Applied to illumination of the ship, port, dock, station, and plaza, etc.
1. The lampshade is transparent toughened glass, the reflector is a plate by chrome with high reflection efficiency.
2. The light body can rotate for 100 horizontally, adjust the upside 90.down 45"angle.
Inspection and maintenance requirements:
1. After the navigation lights are disassembled and maintained, they should be reinstalled as they are. The responsible crew member should pay attention to checking the installation position and angle of the navigation light.
2. New navigation lights should hold a marine product certificate issued by the classification society. The crew should pay attention to check the technical parameters of the lamps: such as the type of navigation light, the angle of light, the distance of visibility, etc.
3. Regularly inspect and test navigation lights, including the utility test of the main power source and emergency power source of the navigation lights, and the alarm test of a power failure and bulb failure.
4. Check the sidelight lightbox, repair the bad conditions found in time, and pay attention to regular matt black paint (Matt Black Paint).
5. According to the visibility requirements, replace the navigation light bulb with suitable luminous intensity.
The signal lights placed above the mast of the ship or above the centerline of the fore and aft, display uninterrupted lights in a horizontal arc of 225 degrees, and the device should display the lights from the front of the ship to within 22.5 degrees behind each side.
Starboard Light and Portlight:
The red light on the port side and the green light on the starboard side, which are placed on the left and right sides of the highest deck of the ship, each display uninterrupted lights in a horizontal arc of 112.5 degrees. Displayed within 22.5 degrees behind the abbe. The sidelight shield facing the lamp surface shall be painted with matt black paint. The height of the shutter is at least equal to the height of the lamp. For barges with a length of 80 meters or more, red and green sidelights shall be installed at the bow and stern.
A white light located in the middle of the stern. Display uninterrupted lights in a horizontal arc of 135 degrees and the device should make the lights display within 67.5 degrees of each side from directly behind the ship. The height of the masthead light should be as horizontal as possible, but not higher than the sidelight.
1. Marine ship yacht boat light: Navigation signal light, Incandescent light, Fluorescent light, Searchlight, Explosion-proof light, etc.
2. Marine deck: Winch, Windlass, Capstan (AC, DC, Vertical, Horizontal, Electric, Hydraulic, etc.)
3. Marine deck mooring: Anchor, Anchor chain.
4. Marine life-saving: Rescue boat, Life Jacket, Buoy, etc.
5. Customized products: according to customers' requests.