Outdoor SS IP56 1000w Commercial Marine Searchlights
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||SearchLights TG27-B||Material:||SS|
1000w Commercial Marine Searchlights,
SS Commercial Marine Searchlights,
IP56 Commercial Marine Searchlights
Marine Searchlight TG27-B Ship Long Distance Range Searchlight For Sale 1000w Marine Outdoor Searchlight
The scope of application:
1. The lamp body is made of good quality stainless steel, has good quality stainless steel bracket, good quality toughened glass lamps-hade, high-quality brass base.
2. The lamp can adjust up 20°, down 50°, 350° horizontally.
3. Parallel light-beam, far illumination distance, concentrated light.
4. Conform to
5. By the American Bureau of Shipping "ABS" certification, certificate number 18-SQ1799333-PDA.
Navigation Signal Lights
Other Cabin Lamp
Explosion-Proof Light & Explosion-Proof Connector
We are specializing in the development of a variety of marine electrical lighting equipment, product development, and sales. We are an excellent supplier of marine supporting goods and an ideal cooperation partner of design, shipbuilding, maritime transportation. At present, our main products include navigation lights series, marine fluorescent lights series, incandescent lights series, floodlight series, explosion-proof light series, electrical connectors series, ship bells, ship bulbs, ship fittings, and other kinds of marine lamps, marine light fixture accessories.
Basic requirements for Marine searchlights:
1. The searchlight shall be able to search for objects at a sufficient distance at night. The searchlight shall be able to rotate remotely on the horizontal plane or the pitch plane depending on the electricity provided by the ship.
2. The searchlight should be able to run continuously, and the lifetime of the light source should be at least 100h.
3. The luminescent intensity of the searchlight shall have the maximum value in the center of the luminescent region and shall ensure the same distribution of luminescent intensity, that is, more than 80% of the maximum luminescent intensity in the central region and not less than 80% of the maximum luminescent intensity in other regions.
4. Turn on the lamp for a maximum time of not more than 30S. Turn on the searchlight for 3S, it should reach at least 70% of the luminous intensity.
A luminary in which a reflector or lens concentrates the beam of light at a small solid Angle, thereby obtaining a large intensity of light. According to the International Commission on Illumination, a searchlight is a projector whose half-peak slice Angle (the Angle between the maximum and 50% of the maximum light intensity on a plane passing through the maximum light intensity) of the outgoing beam is less than 2°. In about 1870, the searchlight with carbon arc lamp as the light source appeared in the world. In World War II, searchlights were used mainly at night to search for targets for anti-aircraft guns. Modern searchlights are mainly used for the navigation of ships (e.g., Marine searchlights) and signaling. Generally, a halogen tungsten lamp is used as the light source, but there are also ultrahigh-pressure mercury lamps, metal halide lamps, and ultrahigh-pressure xenon lamps.