Hydraulic Excavator Magnet Shipyard Lifting Magnet
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||10-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Material:||Stainless Steel, Magnet||Type:||Chain|
|Color:||Yellow, Red||Warranty:||1 Year|
|OEM:||Accept||Production Days:||10-20 Days|
|Application:||Ship Yard||Power:||Electric, Hydraulic|
Shipyard Lifting Magnet,
Hydraulic Excavator Magnet,
OEM Marine Boat Lifting Magnet
Grab Machine Magnet Shipyard lifting magnet Excavator magnet
|Model||Electric current (A)||Cold-state power (KW)||Lifting capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||Overall dimension (mm)|
|Steel ball||Cast Iron||Steel scraps||A||B||C||D||E|
Lifting electromagnets have many advantages: the magnetism of the lifting electromagnets can be controlled by on and off current; the size of the magnetism can be controlled by the strength of the current or the number of turns of the coil; it can also be controlled by changing the resistance to control the current. The magnitude of magnetism; its magnetic poles can be controlled by changing the direction of the current, and so on. That is: the strength of magnetism can be changed, the presence or absence of magnetism can be controlled, and the direction of the magnetic poles can be changed.
1. Fully sealed structure with good moisture-proof performance.
2. Through computer-optimized design, the structure is reasonable, lightweight, large suction, and low energy consumption.
3. The excitation coil has been treated with a special process to improve the electrical and mechanical properties of the coil. The thermal grade of the insulating material has reached Class C and the service life is long.
4. The rated continuity rate of normal electromagnets has been increased from 50% in the past to 60%, which improves the efficiency of electromagnets.
5. The ultra-high temperature type electromagnet adopts a unique heat insulation method, in which the temperature of the absorbing material has been increased by 700°C from the previous 600°C, which expands the application range of the electromagnet.
6. Easy to install, operate and maintain.
1. No one is allowed to stand within the working range of using a lifting electromagnet (R﹤5M).
2. When the lifting electromagnet is lowered, do not drop it to avoid damaging the coil.
3. Generally, it is not allowed to lift metals whose temperature is above 200 degrees Celsius. When lifting the metal between 300 degrees Celsius and 700 degrees Celsius, a lifting electromagnet with a special heat sink should be used.
4. When the lifting electromagnet is in continuous operation, it shall not exceed 8h in summer and 12h in winter to prevent the coil from overheating and burning.
Product applications include coal preparation, coal transportation in power plants, metallurgical steel, metal mines, cement and building materials, petrochemicals, shipbuilding, port transportation, brick and tile ceramics, glass, papermaking, grain, oil, food, railway logistics and other industries.