70# 6mm Marine Galvanized Steel Wire Rope 50mm Diameter
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100meter|
|Packaging Details:||Wood reel|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Material:||45# /60#/70# High Carbon Steel||Color:||Silver,Black|
|Alloy Or Not:||Non-Alloy||Tolerance:||±1%|
6mm Marine Galvanized Steel Wire Rope,
50mm Galvanized Steel Wire Rope,
SS316 Galvanized Steel Wire Rope
Marine Wire Rope Galvanized Steel Wire Rope 6*19+FC 6mm Marine Lifting Wire Rope
|Stainless steel chemical contents|
|Material||C %||Ni %||Cr %||P %||S %||Si %||Mn %||Mo %|
1. The wire rope can transmit long-distance load.
2. The bearing safety factor is large, and the use is safe and reliable.
3. Lightweight, easy to carry and transport.
4. Able to withstand a variety of loads and variable loads.
5. It has high tensile strength, fatigue strength, and impact toughness.
6. Under high-speed working conditions, it is wear-resistant, anti-vibration, and has good running stability.
7. Good corrosion resistance, able to work normally in the harsh environment of various harmful media.
8. Good softness, suitable for traction, pulling, strapping, and other purposes.
A) Check before use
Inspection scope: check the wear, corrosion, stretching, bending, deformation, fatigue, broken wire, and the degree of rope core exposure of the wire rope to determine its safe lifting
Quantity (including scrap).
(2) Maintenance precautions
⑴ The service life of the wire rope has a great relationship with the method of use, so it should be used in accordance with the regulations, and it is forbidden to drag,
Throwing, do not overload during use, do not bend the wire rope at an acute angle, do not change the lifting speed sharply, and avoid an impact
⑵When the wire rope has rust and dust, use a wire brush to remove it and apply oil
⑶The steel wire rope should be oiled every 4 months. It is best to soak the core of the rope with hot oil (about 50℃) and wipe it off.
⑷After the wire rope is coiled, it should be placed in a clean and dry place, and should not be stacked to prevent a sprain
⑸ The end of the wire rope is tied up with a steel wire or welded with a low melting alloy, or it can be fastened with an iron band to avoid loosening the rope head
⑹During use, if oil droplets are squeezed out on the surface of the wire rope, it means that the wire rope has been subjected to considerable force and should be stopped
Increase the load, perform inspections, and replace with new wire ropes if necessary.
⑺ The carrying capacity of the traction wire rope should be 5-8 times the total traction.
1. Specific gravity. The diameter of the wire rope is the same, the heavier the specific gravity, the better the quality of the wire rope;
2. Steel wire rope core. The stronger the steel wire rope core, the heavier the specific gravity, the better the supporting force for the outer strands of the steel wire rope, and the better the quality of the steel wire rope;
3. Materials. The material is steel grade and strong. The higher the steel grade, the higher the strength of the wire rope, the better the quality;
4. After the rope is cut, the slightly loose quality is good, and the quality of the wire rope with a relatively long lay length is better than that with a short lay length;
5. The anti-corrosion ability of 316 stainless steel wire rope is stronger than that of 306 stainless steel wire rope. 306 has a stronger anti-corrosion ability than hot-dip galvanized steel wire rope. The quality of hot-dip galvanized steel wire rope is better than that of electro-galvanized steel wire rope. The quality of nylon plastic-coated steel wire rope is stronger than that of PE-coated steel wire rope. Plastic steel wire ropes are of better quality than PVC plastic coated steel wire ropes, and plastic coated steel wire ropes have stronger anti-corrosion ability than galvanized steel wire ropes.