CCS Marine Gastight Weathertight Window Glass Wiper
|Place of Origin:||Chongqing of China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||in stock|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A, L/C, T/T|
|Name:||Windshield Window Glass Wiper||Application:||Boat Yacht Ship Vessel Marine|
|Heater:||Optional||Voltage:||AC 220V/ DC 24V|
|Arm:||Single/ Double||Protection Class:||IP56|
Weathertight Window Glass Wiper,
Gastight Window Glass Wiper,
CCS Marine Window Glass Wiper
Marine Gastight Weathertight Clear View Screen For Windows Ship Boat
|Application:||Boat Yacht Ship Vessel Marine.|
|Voltage:||AC 220V/ DC 24V.|
|For glass:||flat/ not-flat.|
|Arm: .||Single/ Double|
|Optional:||Heater/ Spray Water.|
|1.Power supply:||AC 220V,AC 110V,DC 24V|
|4.Consumed power of motor:||≤120W|
|5.Consumed power of heater:||≤450W|
|7.Outline dimension of control box(only for reference):||Box(mm): 88×80×98|
|8.Power box external dimensions:||Box(mm): 88×80×98|
|9.Installation:||Main unit is mounted above outdoor side scuttle with the rod swinging downwards. If needing other installation method, both parties should confirm a special design and note it in technical specification.|
|Optional parts:||heater, waterworks, automatic resetting.|
horizontal electric window wiper is a kind of electrical window wiper to be used for side scuttles in pilothouse and operating cab in a vessel. It is powered via an speed-adjustable motor. Its guide rail is made of aluminum alloy, which drives rubber wiper blade mounted at lower end of stainless steel swing rod to wipe the glass horizontally; thus to wipe off sea Water,Rainwater and snow, as a result, to obtain a clear visual field. This product is appropriate for various naval vessels and civil vessels.
Speaking of wipers, many riders may not take it seriously. In the sum of boats, the wiper is a relatively small part. However, according to the International Driving Safety Survey: When driving in rainy weather, the traffic accident rate caused by aging wipers is about 5 times higher than usual. In the rainy season, if there is something wrong with your wiper, you must repair or replace it quickly.
There are roughly two types of wipers. One is the traditional intermittent wiper, which is the most common wiper. There are three to four stages, which can be adjusted by the driver according to the rain and sight conditions; the other is the raindrop sensor. , Mostly used in middle and high-end vehicles. A good wiper must have the characteristics of heat resistance, cold resistance, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, can fit the windshield, reduce the burden on the motor, low noise, strong water repellency, soft and not scratch the windshield, etc., can make your vision Clear.
The maintenance personnel suggest that in order to ensure your driving safety, it is best to replace the wiper once a year.
1. First find out which type of wiper your boat is using, you can refer to the vehicle manual to see the wiper model indicated above.
2. Pay attention to whether the way the support rod is connected to the wiper rocker arm is matched. Because some support arms are fixed to the rocker arm with screws, and some are locked with convex buckles.
3. Pull up the wiper and touch the cleaned rubber wiper with your fingers to check for damage and the elasticity of the rubber blade. If the blade is aging, hardened, and cracked, the wiper is unqualified.
4. During the test, place the wiper switch at various speed positions and check whether the wiper maintains a certain speed under different speeds. Especially in the intermittent working condition, pay attention to whether the wiper maintains a certain speed when it is moving.
5. Check the state of the wiper, and whether the wiper rod has uneven swing or missed scraping. If the following three situations occur, the wiper is unqualified. The first is that the swing is not smooth and the wiper is abnormally beating; the second is that the contact surface of the rubber cannot be fully attached to the glass surface, resulting in wiping residue; the third is that the glass surface is in a water film state after wiping, and small stripes, fog and Linear residue.
6. During the test, attention should be paid to whether the motor has abnormal noise, especially when the wiper motor "buzzes" and does not rotate. This indicates that the mechanical transmission part of the wiper is rusted or stuck. At this time, the wiper switch should be turned off immediately to prevent the motor from being burned.
7. Some people think that the longer the le
ngth of the wiper blade, the larger the area of the wiper, and the better the field of vision. In fact, the wiper blade is not as long as possible. Although extending the length of the wiper blade can increase the visible range of the field of view, it will also increase the burden on the wiper motor and the wiper rod. Of course, it can be lengthened, but it must not hinder the normal operation of the wiper.