5Ton Navy Stockless Anchor
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, KR, LR, NK, RINA, RS, PRS, IRS, CRS|
|Model Number:||US Navy Stockless Anchor|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PC|
|Packaging Details:||Nude packing/ Pallet/ Tons of bags|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Marine Ship Anchors Boat Vessel 136kg-5Ton US Navy Stockless Anchor||Weight:||50kg-5Tons|
|Surface:||Black Paint||Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Class Certificate:||ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, KR, LR, NK, RINA, RS, PRS, IRS, CRS||Application:||Marine Boat Ship Vessel|
|Type:||Marine Vessel Boat Anchor||MOQ:||1PC|
5Ton Navy Stockless Anchor,
136kg navy stockless anchor,
50kg navy stockless anchor
Marine Ship Anchors Boat Vessel 136kg-5Ton US Navy Stockless Anchor
Features of US Navy Stockless Anchor
|Material||Carbon steel, stainless steel|
|Class certificate:||ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, KR, LR, NK, RINA, RS, PRS, IRS, CRS, etc|
US Navy Stockless Anchor
Nominal Weight: 50kg to 80Tons
Material: Carbon Steel, stainless steel
Surface Finish: Black Bituminous Paint
Anchor type: AC-14 HHP anchor, CJ-14 SB HHP anchor, A/B Danforth HHP anchor, Danforth HHP anchorDelta HHP anchor, TW Pool HHP anchor, N Pool HHP anchor, welding Pool anchor, CJ-17 offshore HHP anchor, CJ-18 offshore HHP anchor, D-hong HHP anchor, CJN-SB HHP anchor, DZ-14 HHP Balance anchor, Light weight anchor, Matrosov HHP anchor, Offdrill anchor, Spek anchor, M spek anchor, SR spek anchor, Admiralty anchor, Single fluke anchor, Type A/B/C hall anchor, Japan stockless anchor, Japan stock anchor, U.S. Navy stockless anchor, Beldt stockless anchor, Snug stowing Beldt anchor, DZ Delta HHP anchor,
Anchor material: carbon steel, stainless steel
Anchor class certificate: ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, KR, LR, NK, RINA, RS, PRS, IRS, CRS
We provide various marine anchors, hall anchors, Spek anchors, AC-14 HHP non-iron anchors, danforth anchors, Japan Stockless Anchor, BELDT STOCKLESS ANCHOR. etc.
Marine class certificates, ABC, BV, CCS, DNV, NK, LR, KR..etc are available.
The most popular conventional anchor for ships. Hall type and SPEK type anchors are specially designed for matching anchors pockets and are the most common conventional anchors on most ships. Other types, such as Baldt, US Navy anchor, Japanese rodless anchor are also available. The size is 10 kg to 80 tons.
1. High quality with competitive prices
2. Much experience in production and exporting
3. Special design for different clients
4. Short delivery time if clients need urgently
JUVI Marine Machinery Co., Ltd specializes in the production and operation of cast steel anchors and steel anchors. Relying on advanced production technology, standardized management system and perfect testing methods, the company has won the reputation of prestige and quality in the industry, and has been widely praised by users.
The company’s main products: Hall anchors, Spek anchors, high holding power anchors, marine engineering anchors, AC-14 high holding power anchors, Stephen anchors, MK5 anchors, delta anchors, triangle anchors, navy anchors and other full-line marine anchors , Products are widely used in shipbuilding, port engineering, marine engineering, mining, marine aquaculture, wind and tidal power generation and other industries. In addition to the existing products, our company also has the design, optimization, production, inspection and supporting capabilities of other related products.
Modern anchors are made of cast steel or forged steel, and there are four main types.
1. Anchor with rod: The anchor claw and the anchor shaft are usually a whole, and there is a cross bar perpendicular to the plane of the anchor claw. Rod anchors are mostly double claws, and some are single claws. When in use, one claw bites deeper into the soil and has a large holding power, but because of the crossbar, it is inconvenient to store, and it is mostly used for small ships. The main types of rod anchors are navy anchors, single claw anchors, and Japanese anchors.
2. Stockless anchor: The anchor claw and the anchor rod can rotate relative to a certain angle, and there is no cross rod. When in use, two anchor claws bite into the soil at the same time, which is convenient for anchoring and storage, and is the most widely used. The representative of the stockless anchors is the Hall anchor and its improved Spike anchor.
3. High holding power anchor: The anchor claw is wide and can be rotated at a certain angle, and the anchor head or the middle of the anchor claw has a protruding rod to stabilize it. Due to the large area of the anchor claws on the soil and the large holding power, it is suitable for sandy or soft soil. The main types of high holding power anchors include Danforth anchors, Markov large claw anchors, and speedboat anchors.
4. Special anchors: The shape is different from general anchors, such as mushroom-shaped anchors. The head of the anchor is fungus-shaped or umbrella-shaped. It bites deeper into the soil, has high grip, and is not easy to move. It is mostly used for long-term anchoring and positioning, such as light boats and buoys. Fixed anchors for, barges, etc.