Height 200mm 250mm 300mm Ladder Rubber Fender For Small Vessel
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||BV, CCS, etc|
|Model Number:||Ladder Rubber fender|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PC|
|Packaging Details:||Nude packing/ Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Marine Rubber Fender Marine Dock Fenders Ladder Rubber Fender||Material:||100% Original Rubber Fender|
|Class Certificate:||ABS, BV, CCS||Application:||Jetty Port Dock|
|Type:||Ladder Rubber Fender||MOQ:||1PC|
200mm Ladder Rubber Fender,
250mm Ladder Rubber Fender,
300mm Ladder Rubber Fender
Marine Rubber Fender Marine Dock Fenders Ladder Rubber Fender
Features of Ladder Rubber fender
1. Ladder Rubber Fender is designed on the basis of Super Arch Rubber Fender, adding hand rails on the both sides of Arch Fender.
2. Ladder Rubber Fender usually is vertical installed on the side of dock.
3. Suitable for berthing of small vessel in the dock.
4. Double functions of ladder and fender.
5. Simple Installation and using.
|Material||100% Original Rubber Fender|
|Class certificate:||BV, CCS, etc|
Our Rubber Fender Type
Super cell rubber fender, Cone rubber fender, Arch V rubber fender, V rubber fender, cylinder rubber fender, Tug rubber fender for ship, D type rubber fender, GD(Wing-D) rubber fender, ME elements rubber fender, Ladder rubber fender, Floating fender, foam filled fender, Pneumatic rubber fender, roller fender, Square fender, BF fender, corner fender, TT π rubber fender, W fender
Why Choose us?
1. Factory direct sale, we have our own factory to finish products.
2. Team support, our R&D department and sales will provide satisfied services.
3. Advanced equipment, more kinds of products can be manufactured in our factory.
4. Custom services, we could make the products as your required or drawings.
5. One-stop purchase, all related products can be purchased from us.
6. Trade assurance, more safeguards could be available between us.
The rubber fender is an elastic buffer device used on the edge of a wharf or ship. It is mainly used to slow down the impact force between the ship and the wharf or ship during berthing or mooring, and reduce or eliminate damage to the ship and wharf.
1. Cylindrical rubber fender
Features: Low reaction force, small surface pressure, reasonable energy absorption; strong adaptability to ship rolling and pitching when berthing, not affected by the size of the ship, wide use, convenient installation and maintenance, especially suitable for old-fashioned wharves.
2. Semi-circular (D type) rubber fender
Features: moderate reaction force, higher energy absorption than cylindrical type; easier to install and work; due to the small bottom width, it is especially suitable for frame-type docks and shipboard installations.
3. DO type rubber fender
Features: The reaction energy absorption is higher than that of the D-type fender; the installation strength and service life are greatly improved than that of the D-type fender; it is suitable for frame-type docks.
Arched (V-shaped) rubber fender features: moderate reaction force, high energy absorption; firm installation and convenient; Suitable for all types of terminals.
4. DA type rubber fender
Features: High energy absorption and low reaction force; The product has higher stress dispersion and long service life; The front end is equipped with a defensive plate to reduce surface pressure; Complete specifications and various installation methods; Easy to replace.
5. Drum rubber fender
Features: low reaction force and large energy absorption; surface pressure below 25 tons/m2; small reduction in mechanical properties of inclined compression; drum-shaped rubber fender: features low reaction force and large energy absorption; easy installation; generally suitable for large and medium-sized pier.