BV Certification Diameter 0.5M 3.3M GD Wing Type Marine Dock Fender
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||35-55 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||Natural Rubber,EPDM||Part:||Boat Fender|
|Size:||As Per Customer's Requirements||Product Name:||Marine Ship Semi Circular Rubber Fender (GD Type)|
|Application:||Floating And Berthing(ship To Ship Or Ship To Dock)||Type:||D|
0.5M marine dock fender,
3.3M marine dock fender,
3M marine dock fender
Marine Rubber Fender GD Wing Type Rubber Fender Marine Dock Fender With BV Certification
* Cell Rubber Fender
* Arch Rubber Fender
* D-Type Rubber Fender
* GD-Type Rubber Fender
* Floating Rubber Fender
* Pneumatic Rubber Fender
Welcome inquiry with your drawings
Supply customized service
More details please feel free to contact Debbie Liu : )
Features and applications of Rubber Fender
The solid rubber fender has high energy absorption and reaction force, and at the same time has the advantages of low cost, long service life, simple installation, and maintenance, etc. It is a protective device with more installations in docks and docks.
Floating rubber fender is a relatively new type of fender equipment. Compared with solid rubber fender, its main features are: large compression deformation, large energy absorption, small reaction force, self-floating, and easy installation.
Usually used in ship to ship (ship to ship), ship to wharf (ship to wharf) barge, docking and other occasions; due to its self-floating characteristics, it is also particularly suitable for installation on the wharf where the tide level changes greatly.
Among them, the filled rubber fender is especially suitable for applications in harsh environments, such as offshore drilling platforms, due to its maintenance-free and long-life advantages.
Transport and storage
1) The mode of chord protection is automobile transportation.
2) During the loading and unloading process, the fender should be properly hoisted. It should be kept clean, not thrown or bumped, or hooked, punctured, or scratched with hard objects. The fender must be placed firmly.
3) The placed goods should be tied firmly to ensure that the goods are not shifted or loosened during the entire transportation process.
4) After the goods arrive at the designated place, use suitable lifting equipment to unload the truck to avoid damage and collision.
1) When storing rubber fender products, avoid direct sunlight, avoid rain and snow, and avoid contact with acids, alkalis, oils and organic solvents; keep the storage temperature at -15℃-40℃ away from the heat source 1 meter away .
2) The fender storage area is about 400 square meters. Examples of the selection of marine inflatable rubber fenders for small and medium-sized and large ships. The size of the inflatable rubber fender ranges from 500×1000 mm to 4500×12000 mm, including all standard and non-standard sizes.