Marine FPP CPP Propeller Bow Side Tunnel Thruster CCS BV ABD DNV RINA
|Place of Origin:||Chongqing of China|
|Certification:||CCS, LR, BV, ABS, GL, DNV, RINA, etc.|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Propeller Bow Side Tunnel Thruster||Certificate:||CCS ABS LR DNV BV KR RINA|
|Type 1:||Controllable Pitch Propeller (CPP)||Type 2:||Fixed Pitch Propeller (FPP)|
|Type 3:||Bow Side Tunnel Thruster||Application:||Marine Ship Vessel Boat Yacht|
|Drive:||Electric/ Diesel Engine/ Hydraulic||Material:||Aluminum/ Stainless Steel/ Copper|
CPP Propeller Bow Side Tunnel Thruster,
Marine Fixed Pitch Propeller FPP,
CCS Marine Pitch Propeller
Marine FPP CPP Propeller Bow Side Tunnel Thruster CCS BV ABD DNV RINA Certificate
|CPP Bow Thruster Technique Data|
|Max. input power (Kw)||280||315/335||445/480||680/730||1050/990||1580/1720||2000/1910|
|Max.input speed (r/min)||1450/1750||1450/1750||1450/1750||1450/1750||1450/1190||980/1190||980/880|
|propeller speed (r/min)||469.1/560||469/566||384/463||307/370||301/247||211/256||223/200|
|cylinder standard length (mm)||1045||1045||1190||1446||1680||1990||2280|
|cylinder standard inner dia.(mm)||1020||1120||1328||1680||2030||2430||2836|
Side thruster refers to a device that assists the ship's steering. Generally, it is a propeller driven by an electric motor in the transverse pipe of the bow, which can discharge water on one side to the other side, and assist the steering of the ship by the reaction force of the water. When the ship leaves, docks or sails at low speed, the rudder has little effect, and the thruster can improve the maneuverability of the ship. Some are equipped with side pushers at the bow and stern to move the ship laterally or steer on the spot.
The widely used side thruster is a trough thruster. One or more channels are opened in the bow or stern under the hull. The grooves are perpendicular to the longitudinal center of the ship. Propellers are installed in them. The rotation forms a jet stream to the side of the ship to generate a lateral force acting on the hull. Changing the rotation direction of the propeller can change the direction of the force and control the ship.
The thruster is mainly composed of a motor, a vertical transmission and a propeller. The propeller of the thruster generally adopts a variable pitch propeller. The side thruster can directly control the magnitude and direction of the force with the handle on the bridge, and its side thrust is generally divided into 2 to 3 grades.
Thrusters installed on the ship will play the following roles:
(1) Improve the maneuverability of the ship, especially when the ship speed is zero or the ship speed is very slow.
(2) Shorten the time for ships to dock and leave the dock.
(3) Save tugboat costs.
(4) Improve the safety of ships during motor navigation.
(5) It can reduce the times of starting and reversing the main engine and prolong the service life of the main engine.
The thruster shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The device has simple structure, reliable work, and convenient maintenance and management.
(2) It should be installed at the end of the ship as much as possible to obtain a larger turning moment under the same thrust.
(3) There should be sufficient immersion depth to improve the working efficiency of the side thruster. The distance between the axis of the propeller of the thruster and the waterline shall not be less than the diameter of its blade, so as to prevent air from entering the propeller and affecting the operation of the thruster.
(4) The additional resistance caused to the hull should be small, and the working efficiency of the side thruster itself should be high.
(5) The magnitude and direction of thrust can be quickly changed as needed.
(6) It can be operated beside the side thruster and the bridge. Operation on the bridge, generally in the center and both wings.