High Speed Marine Controllable Fixed Pitch Propeller Hovercraft
|Place of Origin:||Chongqing of China|
|Certification:||CCS, LR, BV, ABS, GL, DNV, RINA, etc.|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Propeller Bow Side Tunnel Thruster||Certificate:||CCS ABS LR DNV BV KR RINA|
|Type 1:||Controllable Pitch Propeller (CPP)||Type 2:||Fixed Pitch Propeller (FPP)|
|Type 3:||Bow Side Tunnel Thruster||Application:||Marine Ship Vessel Boat Yacht|
|Drive:||Electric/ Diesel Engine/ Hydraulic||Material:||Aluminum/ Stainless Steel/ Copper|
Marine Fixed Pitch Propeller Hovercraft,
Controllable Fixed Pitch Propeller Hovercraft
Stainless Steel Bronze Aluminum High Speed Marine Controllable Fixed Pitch Propeller Hovercraft
|CPP Bow Thruster Technique Data|
|Max. input power (Kw)||280||315/335||445/480||680/730||1050/990||1580/1720||2000/1910|
|Max.input speed (r/min)||1450/1750||1450/1750||1450/1750||1450/1750||1450/1190||980/1190||980/880|
|propeller speed (r/min)||469.1/560||469/566||384/463||307/370||301/247||211/256||223/200|
|cylinder standard length (mm)||1045||1045||1190||1446||1680||1990||2280|
|cylinder standard inner dia.(mm)||1020||1120||1328||1680||2030||2430||2836|
A propeller is a device that relies on blades to rotate in air or water to convert the rotational power of the engine into propulsion. There can be two or more blades on the hub, and the back side of the blades is a spiral surface or a spiral surface. propeller. There are many types of propellers and are widely used, such as propellers for airplanes and ships.
Bow thruster refers to a device that assists the ship's steering. Generally, it is a propeller driven by an electric motor in the transverse pipe of the bow, which can discharge water on one side to the other side, and assist the steering of the ship by the reaction force of the water. When the ship leaves, docks or sails at low speed, the rudder has little effect, and the thruster can improve the maneuverability of the ship. Some are equipped with side pushers at the bow and stern to move the ship laterally or steer on the spot.
1. Matters needing attention during operation
(1) The thruster can only be used after enough generators are put into operation. The power of the main motor of the thruster is relatively large, so it is necessary to confirm whether the power supply of the power station can be satisfied before use. Generally, there are interlocking devices for the number of generators, and the thruster cannot be started if the number of working units is not reached (some are specified as three).
(2) The thruster can be used only when the ship speed is below 5 kn. In some ships, it is stated on the side thruster console: When the ship speed exceeds 5 kn, do not use the side thruster.
(3) Before switching the operating position, make sure that the control lever position and load of the main controller and the sub-controller are consistent before switching.
(4) When starting the main motor, set the pitch angle to "0".
(5) The continuous use time under the maximum thrust condition should not exceed the specified time (generally 0.5 h).
2. Daily management
(1) Use hydraulic oil that meets the requirements: The hydraulic oil used should be able to transmit large power, adapt to different seasons and temperature changes in different sea areas, have a suitable viscosity, a high viscosity index, and a low freezing point (at -30℃) the following).
(2) Clean the oil filter regularly.
(3) Regularly check the leakage of the piping system.
(4) Regularly check the oil level, oil temperature, and oil pressure, pay attention to the vibration of each part and listen to the sound of operation, and deal with it in time if abnormalities are found.
(5) Regular sampling and testing of oil quality, timely replacement of unqualified lubricating oil, and completely draining the old oil in the system when changing new oil.
(6) The position between the side thrusters is low and the air is humid. Pay attention to check the insulation of electrical equipment and power supply heating and dehumidification.