Tugboat Electric Diesel Engine Propeller Bow Side Tunnel Thruster
|Place of Origin:||Chongqing of China|
|Certification:||CCS, LR, BV, ABS, GL, DNV, RINA, etc.|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Propeller Bow Side Tunnel Thruster||Certificate:||CCS ABS LR DNV BV KR RINA|
|Type 1:||Controllable Pitch Propeller (CPP)||Type 2:||Fixed Pitch Propeller (FPP)|
|Type 3:||Bow Side Tunnel Thruster||Application:||Marine Ship Vessel Boat Yacht|
|Drive:||Electric/ Diesel Engine/ Hydraulic||Material:||Aluminum/ Stainless Steel/ Copper|
Propeller Bow Side Tunnel Thruster,
Ship Tugboat Bow Thruster,
marine CPP Bow Thruster
Electric Diesel Engine Hydraulic Disk Ratio Full-Revolving Ship Tugboat Ferry Marine Propulsion Propellers Thruster
|CPP Bow Thruster Technique Data|
|Max. input power (Kw)||280||315/335||445/480||680/730||1050/990||1580/1720||2000/1910|
|Max.input speed (r/min)||1450/1750||1450/1750||1450/1750||1450/1750||1450/1190||980/1190||980/880|
|propeller speed (r/min)||469.1/560||469/566||384/463||307/370||301/247||211/256||223/200|
|cylinder standard length (mm)||1045||1045||1190||1446||1680||1990||2280|
|cylinder standard inner dia.(mm)||1020||1120||1328||1680||2030||2430||2836|
A propeller is a device that relies on blades to rotate in air or water to convert the rotational power of the engine into propulsion. There can be two or more blades on the hub, and the back side of the blades is a spiral surface or a spiral surface. propeller. There are many types of propellers and are widely used, such as propellers for airplanes and ships.
Bow thruster refers to a device that assists the ship's steering. Generally, it is a propeller driven by an electric motor in the transverse pipe of the bow, which can discharge water on one side to the other side, and assist the steering of the ship by the reaction force of the water. When the ship leaves, docks or sails at low speed, the rudder has little effect, and the thruster can improve the maneuverability of the ship. Some are equipped with side pushers at the bow and stern to move the ship laterally or steer on the spot.
(1) Drain the lubricating oil in the propeller hub and observe whether water enters the oil.
(2) The propeller shaft is also equipped with a sealing device, and its form is mostly Simplex type. Any cracks on the lip of the sealing ring, serious wear and aging, etc. should be replaced, and attention should be paid to the sealing performance.
(3) Check the fastening bolts and bolt anti-loosening devices of the blades and hubs.
(4) Check the sealing ring at the root of the blade (generally it should be replaced after 4 years).
(5) The propeller shaft bearings and drive shaft bearings are all rolling bearings. If they are found to be rusted, eroded, broken in the retainer, the rollers are severely worn or the rotation is not flexible, and the rotation is too loud, they should be replaced.
The side thruster is a special propulsion device that can generate lateral thrust (side thrust) of the ship. It is installed in the lateral guide tube below the waterline of the bow or stern, and the magnitude and direction of the thrust produced can be changed as required.
Generally, when a ship is berthing or leaving a wharf, crossing a canal, entering or exiting a sluice, or passing through a narrow waterway and crowded waters, one must drive slowly, and the other is to change its course frequently with a rudder. However, the slower the ship speed, the worse the rudder effect will be, which brings difficulties to ship maneuvering. Especially container ships, ro-ro ships, timber ships, etc. with a large wind-affected area, when navigating at low speeds, only relying on the rudder effect to change the course often cannot meet the requirements, so tugboats have to be used to help.