Impa 592071 Pneumatic Derusting Brushes For Shipbuilding
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Product:||Pneumatic Derusting Brushes||Power:||600w|
|Chuck:||M14x2mm||Operating Pressure:||6 Bar|
|Air Consumption:||11.8 Ltr/sec||Air Connection:||G 3/8"|
Impa 592071 Pneumatic Derusting Brushes,
Pneumatic Derusting Brushes,
Shipbuilding Pneumatic Derusting Brushes
Impa 592071 Pneumatic Derusting Brushes Used For Shipbuilding Marine Boat Accessory
1.For Removing rust; used in machine building, mold making, and container contrustion, in steel construction and shipbuilding as well as in foundries.
2.Long tool-life due to ground conical wheels made of high-strength material. The compact design makes rust removal easy, even in places that are difficult to reach.No tiring thanks to excellent weight-power ratio and the motor's vibration-free support. The standardized chuck(available as M14 collet chuck)accepts all standard brushes. Fast and efficient brush maintenance thanks to compact built-in units. Screwed bevel gear wheels ensure that the bevel gear is precisely aligned.
|Chuck:||M14 x 2 mm|
|Operating Pressure:||6 bar|
|Air Consumption:||11.8 ltr/sec|
|Air connection:||G 3/8"|
|Standard Accessories:||M14 chuck, Connection nipple, Tube nozzle, and Assembly too|
The utility model relates to a pneumatic tool for derusting the concave and convex surface of metal parts in shipbuilding, bridge, vehicle, machinery, construction, and other industries. Can also be used to clear welding slag, splash, casting yarn and repair chisel or clean rock and other operations. This function improves labor productivity, reduces labor intensity, and improves processing quality.
According to appearance and function, it can be divided into pneumatic derusting gun, derusting needle, needle bundle derusting machine, etc.
1. The model
2. Strike frequency
3. Needle diameter × length × number of roots
4. Outside diameter of the needle handle
5. Inlet size
6. Air pipe size
Correct practice of crew in derusting operation. Chemical corrosion is a direct result of chemical reactions caused by moisture, salt and the corrosiveness of the carrying cargo, including scraping of the ship against the wharf, damage in loading and unloading, and damage to the hull coating caused by wind and waves.
1, rust removal method
(1) thin rust. - Generally formed on the deck or the surface of new steel, scrape with a shovel knife and then clean with a wire brush, it can be completely removed.
(2) thick rust. - Formed in not easy to knock shovel or dark and humid places, because of long-term not removed, more and more thick rust into block or sheet. This rust is best first with electric or pneumatic hammer knock, with a small hammer processing. Because there are often spots of rust under the large rust, it must be carefully looked for in order to completely remove.
(3) spot rust. - generally formed in the paint layer or between two sheets of steel, it is often in the paint before the rust will not be completely removed and left on the steel plate. Because its outside is covered by paint, it is not easy to find in time, so it often corrodes deeply. This rust is best struck at with a sharp hammer. Steel rust, should be removed in time, otherwise it will deepen. Therefore, remove rust
To be thorough, the shovel should not be too hard, so as not to leave hammer marks on the steel, because hammer marks will cause rust. Now many ships are equipped with mobile high pressure water jet, rust removal efficiency is extremely high.