Heavy Loads HDG Cable Ladder 900mm Width With Slotted Side Pieces
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package, pallet|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Marine Cable Ladder System||Width (mm):||75-900|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Thickness (mm):||40*4|
|Special:||HDG||Type:||V, As Request|
Heavy Loads HDG Cable Ladder,
Slotted Side Pieces HDG Cable Ladder,
900mm Width HDG Cable Ladder
Ship Cable Ladder With Slotted Side-Pieces The Ladder For Heavy Loads Marine Cable Ladder
|*) 2 x 450 are recommended for 900 mm widths.|
Hot-dip galvanizing, also known as hot-dip galvanizing, has been widely used as an effective way of metal corrosion protection on metal structure facilities in various industries. Hot-dip galvanizing is a process of immersing the rusted steel components in a zinc solution melted at a high temperature of about 800°C so that the surface of the steel components is coated with a zinc layer with a thickness of not less than 65μm for thin plates below 5mm and not less than 86μm for thick plates, thus playing the purpose of corrosion prevention.
JUVI bridge is formed at one time so that the quality of the product is guaranteed, and each process has gone through the company's strict quality inspection. The quality of the product comes from our daily production of a serious, rigorous work attitude in addition. There should also be a set of the standardized enterprise production process.
The installation of cable bridges is mainly along with the top plate. Installation along the wall, installation along the shaft, installation along the ground. Along with the cable trench and pipe support installation. The support (hanger) frame used for installation can be finished or self-made. The support (hanger) frame is mainly fixed by pre-buried iron welding, expansion bolt fixing, etc. Bridge installation should comply with the following provisions.
1. straight section of steel cable bridge length of more than 30m, aluminum or glass steel bridge length of more than 15m, with expansion joints; cable bridge across the building deformation joints set up compensation devices.
2. cable bridges should be set up in the following places hanger or bracket: 0.5m at both ends of the bridge joints; - 1.5 per spacing; turning points; vertical bridges at 1.5m intervals.
3. hanger and bracket installation to maintain vertical, neat, solid, no skew phenomenon.
4. the bridge connecting plate bolts are fixed tightly without omission, the nut is located on the outside of the bridge.
5. cable bridges should be laid underneath flammable and explosive gas pipes and heat pipes.
6. metal bridges and their brackets should be no less than two groundings or zeroing the entire length.
7. metal bridges between the ends of the connecting piece of not less than two with anti-loosening nuts or anti-loosening washers connecting fixed bolts, and connecting the two ends of the piece across not less than 2.5 mm2 copper-core grounding wire.
8. the installation of the bridge should meet the following requirements: the deviation of the bridge left and right is not more than 20mm; the deviation of the bridge level per meter should not be more than 2mm; the deviation of the bridge verticality should not be more than 3mm.
9. cable bridge laying flammable and explosive gas pipeline and thermal pipeline below, when the design does not require, and the net distance of the pipeline, in line with the provisions of Table 12.2.1-2.