JIS 5K 10K DN 120mm 150mm 200mm Ship Cast Iron Gate Cast Steel Valve
|Place of Origin:||Chongqing of China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||in stock|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A, L/C, T/T|
|Name:||Gate Valve||Standard:||JIS 5K 10K|
|Applicable Medium:||Oil/ Water||Application:||Boat Yacht Ship Vessel Marine|
|Material:||Cast Iron/ Cast Steel||Standard:||ANSI/ JIS/ GB/ ……|
|Way:||Manual/ Electric/ ……||MOQ:||1 Set|
JIS 5K Cast Steel Valve,
JIS 10K Cast Steel Valve,
JIS 5K cast steel gate valve
JIS 5K 10K Marine Ship Cast Iron Steel Gate Valve Water Flow Pressure 1 2 5 Inch
JIS 5K Dimensions
The gate valve is a gate for opening and closing. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled.
The gate valve is sealed by the contact between the valve seat and the gate plate, and the sealing surface is usually welded with metal materials to increase wear resistance, such as 1Cr13, STL6, stainless steel, etc.
The gate has a rigid gate and an elastic gate. According to the difference of the gate, the gate valve is divided into a rigid gate valve and an elastic gate valve.
According to structural characteristics
The structural characteristics of the valve are based on the direction in which the closing member moves relative to the valve seat:
(1) Sectional gate shape:
The closing piece moves along the center of the valve seat; such as a globe valve
(2) Cock and ball:
the closing part is a plunger or a ball, which rotates around its own centerline; such as a plug valve, a ball valve
(3) Gate shape:
The closing part moves along the center of the vertical valve seat; such as gate valve, gate, etc.
(4) Swing shape:
the closing part rotates around the axis outside the valve seat; such as swing check valve, etc.
(5) Butterfly shape:
the disc of the closing member, which rotates around the axis in the valve seat; such as butterfly valve, butterfly check valve, etc.
(6) Slide valve shape:
the closing piece slides in the direction perpendicular to the channel
Press connection method
1. Threaded connection valve: the valve body has internal or external thread, and is connected to the pipe thread.
2. Flange connection valve: The valve body has a flange and is connected with the pipeline flange.
3. Welding connection valve: The valve body has a welding groove, which is welded to the pipeline.
4. Clamp-connected valve: The valve body has a clamp, which is connected with the pipe clamp.
5. Ferrule connection valve: the ferrule is connected to the pipeline.
6. Wafer connection valve: a connection form that directly clamps the valve and the two pipes together with bolts.