Center Distance 390mm Rated Thrust 140KN HC1250 Marine Engine Gearbox
|Place of Origin:
|Chongqing of China
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A, L/C, T/T
|Marine Gearbox ADVANCE
|Ship Marine Boat Vessel Yacht
|Push-and-pull Flexible Shaft, Electrically, Pneumatically
|Depend On Engine Flywheel
390mm Marine Engine Gearbox,
140KN Marine Engine Gearbox,
HC1250 Marine Engine Gearbox
Marine Engine Gearbox Advance For Passenger Container Oil Multi-Purpose Ship Power Unit
|Push-and-pull flexible shaft, electrically, pneumatically
|Depend on engine flywheel
Marine Gearbox HC1250 possesses functions of speed reduction, ahead and astern clutching and bearing propeller thrust. It is designed of vertically offset and one-stage transmission, featuring in compact in structure, and easy in dismantle & reassemble and maintain.
Marine Gearbox HC1250 is suitable for passenger, container, oil and multi-purpose ships.
The gear box bears the force from the wind wheel and the reaction force generated during gear transmission, and must have sufficient rigidity to withstand the action of force and moment, prevent deformation and ensure transmission quality. The design of the gearbox casing should be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the layout of the wind turbine power transmission, processing and assembly conditions, and ease of inspection and maintenance. With the rapid development of the gearbox industry, more and more industries and different companies have used gearboxes, and more and more companies have developed and grown in the gearbox industry.
The gearbox is based on the modular design principle of the unit structure, which greatly reduces the types of parts and is suitable for mass production and flexible selection. The spiral bevel gears and helical gears of the reducer are all carburized and quenched with high-quality alloy steel. The tooth surface hardness is as high as 60±2HRC, and the tooth surface grinding accuracy is as high as 5-6.
Effect of Marine Gearbox
The gearbox has the following functions:
1. Accelerating and decelerating is the so-called variable speed gearbox.
2. Change the transmission direction. For example, we can use two sector gears to transmit the force vertically to the other rotating shaft.
3. Change the rotating torque. Under the same power condition, the faster the speed of the gear, the smaller the torque on the shaft, and vice versa.
4. Clutch function: We can separate the engine from the load by separating the two originally meshed gears. Such as brake clutch and so on.
5. Distribution of power. For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the main shaft of the gearbox, so as to realize the function of one engine driving multiple loads.
Bearing life of Marine Gearbox
Statistics show that about 50% of wind power gearbox failures are still related to the selection, manufacture, lubrication or use of bearings. At present, due to lagging technical conditions and other reasons, many of the core components of domestic units above the megawatt level, such as motors, gearboxes, blades, electronic control equipment and yaw systems, are imported and used in the gears of these large wind turbines. Box bearings, yaw bearings, pitch bearings and spindle bearings are all imported.
Therefore, a more accurate bearing life calculation method is particularly important for the design of wind power gearboxes.