10KN Warping Head Chain Dia 28mm 30mm Marine Vertical Anchor Windlass
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, KR, LR, NK, RINA, RS, PRS, IRS, CRS|
|Model Number:||Marine Electric Anchor Windlass|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PC|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Vertical Anchor Windlass Marine Anchor Windlass Electric Anchor Windlass With Warping Head||Application:||Boat, Ship, Vessel, Etc|
|Power Source:||Electric, Hydraulic||Voltage:||DC12v, AC, 380V, DC12V/24V, 50HZ/60HZ|
|Chain Dia. (mm):||19-100||Anchoring Speed (m/min):||≥9|
|Material:||Steel, Stainless Steel||Certificate:||ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, KR, LR, NK, RINA, RS, PRS, IRS, CRS|
|Motor Power (KW):||4.3-70KW||Drum Capacity (m):||200|
28mm vertical anchor windlass,
30mm vertical anchor windlass,
10KN vertical anchor windlass
Vertical Anchor Windlass Marine Anchor Windlass Electric Anchor Windlass With Warping Head
Data Sheet of Marine Electric Anchor Windlass
|Chain Dia. (mm)||Chain grade
|Drum rated load
|Drum rated speed
|Cable Dia (mm)||Drum
|Deck Equipment Series||1. Mooring Rope/Cable Winch(Hydraulic/Electric)
2. Mooring Anchor Windlass/Winch(Hydraulic/Electric)
3. Mooring Towing Winch
4. Mooring Position Winch
5. Cargo Winch
6. Moving-Boat Winch
7. Scientific Research Winch
8. Linear Winch
9. Double Row Rope Winch
10. Winch Type Towing System
11. Military Bell Winch
12. Offshore Winch
|Drive Power||Electric /Hydraulic/ Manual/ Diesel|
Gypsy and Drum
|Gypsy Size||Dia. 12.5-127mm(U2,U3), Customized|
|Working Load||1 Ton to 350 Ton, Customized|
|Warping Head||10KN-100KN, Customized|
|Holding Load||68KN-3010KN, Customized|
|Power Required||4-132KW, Customized|
|Chain Speed||≥9m/min, Customized|
|Clutch||Manual /Hydraulic Operated Jaw Clutch|
|Brake||Spring Applied Pneumatically or Hydraulic Released Band Brake|
|Release||Emergency Quick Release|
|Control Type||Local Control Console and remote Control Panel|
|Options||Drag Brake System;
Length and Tension Monitoring Systems Stainless Steel Brake Drum;
|Advantages||High quality with competitive prices|
|Much experience in production and exportion|
|Special design for different clients.|
|Short delivery time if clients need urgently|
|Certificate: ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, KR, LR, NK, RINA, RS, PRS, IRS, CRS|
1) It should be driven by independent motive power or electric motor.
2) The average speed of the winch anchor when using the rated tension should not be less than 9m/min.
3) There should be a clutch between the sprocket and the load shaft.
4) The installation should ensure that the three eyes (chain cylinder, chain brake, sprocket) are in a line when the anchor chain is drawn out.
Composition of Windlass
It is mainly composed of base, support, anchor chain wheel, brake, chain wheel, gearbox, electronic control system (except manual windlass), etc.
Electric windlasses have motors, and hydraulic windlasses have hydraulic pumping stations.
Electric Windlass (Currently The Most Widely Used On Ships): DC Electric, AC Electric.
1) DC: good speed regulation characteristics, high use efficiency, high initial cost, and brushes need regular maintenance.
2) AC: Poor speed regulation performance, usually only variable speed, relying on pole change or a set of reduction transmission mechanism between the motor and the windlass to obtain several speed grades.
Hydraulic Windlass (Large, Highly Automated Ships)
Mainly rely on hydraulic devices to execute and control actions.
Hydraulic windlass is also called elector-hydraulic windlass because its hydraulic energy comes from an oil pump device driven by an electric motor.
Features of Windlass
1) It has good speed regulation performance equivalent to that of DC electric windlass.
2) Low-speed and high-torque hydraulic motors are usually used, with low rotation speed and large output torque. There is no need to install a huge mechanical reducer and can directly drive the anchor sprocket.
3) Hydraulic transmission has self-braking performance.
4) Compact structure, small weight and size per unit power.
5) Easy to realize remote control and automation
Q1: Why we choose you?
11 professional engineers can provide overall solution services.
13 years specialising in marine deck equipment .
18 long-term cooperation supporting factories.
24 hours a day after-sale technical support .
Q2: What kind of payments do you accept?
T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram, Paypal etc..
Q3: How about the Delivery Time?
We could finish the production within 2 days
Q4: What's the MOQ?
MOQ is 1 set.
1.Wooden Case; 2.Iron Frame; 3.According to customers' request;
By Express/ Air/ Sea/ Train.