Pressure 2.5MPa Marine Bronze Flanged GB/T588-2008 Stop Check Valve
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Product Name:||Industrial Flanged End JIS/GOST/API/DIN Gate Valve|
|Standard:||ANSI BS DIN JIS||Connection:||Threaded|
|Medium:||Water Oil Gas||Color:||Customer's Request|
|Working Pressure:||Normal||Valve Type:||Concentric,Wafer Type|
GB/T588-2008 Cast Steel Valve,
2.5MPa stop check valve,
GB/T588-2008 stop check valve
Cast Steel Valve Marine Bronze Flanged Stop Check Valves GB/T588-2008
|Nominal pressure||Nominal diameter (mm)||Applicable medium|
|0.6||50-300||Seawater, freshwater, lubricanting oil, fuel oil
t ≤ 250°C steam
The material of main parts:
|Body cover||cast aluminum bronze||Z Cu Sn 5 Pb 5 Zn 5|
1. Marine valves should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and both ends of the passage should be blocked.
2. Valves stored for a long time should be checked regularly to remove dirt and apply anti-rust oil on the processing surface.
3. After installation, regular inspections should be carried out. The main inspection items are
(1) Wear of the sealing surface.
(2) Wear of trapezoidal threads of the valve stem and valve stem nut.
(3) Whether the packing is out of date and invalid, if damaged, it should be replaced in time.
(4) After the valve is overhauled and assembled, a sealing performance test should be carried out.
The following two points should be paid attention to when selecting and installing the globe valve.
1. According to different working media and working conditions, select the appropriate material and connection method of the stop valve (different working conditions include the pressure, temperature and flow of the working medium);
2. The installation of the shut-off valve must strictly abide by the principle of low inlet and high outlet, and pay attention to the mark of the flow direction on the valve body.
To close or open the general shut-off valve, just turn the handwheel directly. Some stop valves are equipped with a gear drive opening device. The biggest advantage of using this drive device to open or close the valve is that it can reduce the labor intensity of the operator. At present, this kind of valve is only used in underwater seawater systems.
The ballast water pipes passing through the collision bulkhead should be equipped with a shut-off valve capable of operating above the freeboard deck (the bulkhead deck of passenger ships).
The valve should be installed on the fore-point tank side of the fore-point bulkhead. It also has a device to indicate whether the valve is open or closed so that the valve can be closed on the deck immediately in the event of head sea damage to prevent seawater from entering the ballast water system.