Weight 6kg CXH-101P Double Deck 3nm IP56 Marine Signal Lamp
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Marine Navigation Light||Lamp Holder:||P28S|
|Temperature:||-30 - +55||Outside Material:||PC|
CXH-101P marine signal lamp,
6kg marine signal lamp,
3nm marine signal lamp
Marine Double-Deck Navigation Signal Light CXH-101P Starboard Light 3nm IP56 Ship Signal Light
The scope of application:
Applied to the ships with the length 50m or above 50m as lamp signal liaison when night navigation.
1. The shell is made of high-strength engineering plastic PA+GF injection, the lampshade adopts injection of PC, the lens hood adopts the good quality stainless steel.
2. The signal lights have the whole seal structure, it is waterproof under the bad environment.
3. The connection of the signal lights lamp holder and the base adopt plug-in type, can replace the up and down bulb when open the cover.
4. The signal lights adopt the signal light's bulb which conforms to the ship norm, and the average life is more than 700h.
5. The signal lights can work normally under the temperature -30C ~55C.
1. Conform to (THE INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS FOR PREVENTING COLOR AT SEA, 1972>and
2. Conform to the international standard IEC60598-1-2008.
3. Conform to the standard of marine electric signal light's technical condition GB/T 3028- 1995.
1. Approval by CCS(China Classification Society), certificate number 00515Q20619R0M.
2. Passed the authentication of CE.
3. By the American Bureau of Shipping "ABS" certification, certificate number 18-SQ179933-PDA
When an aircraft or ship is sailing at night, it is a signal light used to indicate its own position and direction of movement to facilitate mutual avoidance and identification. General regulations: The left wing tip of the aircraft is equipped with a red light, the right wing tip is equipped with a green light, and the tail end is equipped with white light; A red light is installed on the port side of the ship, a green light is installed on the starboard side, and white light is installed on the mast and stern; a sidelight is installed on the non-motorized ships; only white light is installed on the wooden sailboat
Inspection and maintenance requirements:
1. After the navigation lights are disassembled and maintained, they should be reinstalled as they are. The responsible crew member should pay attention to checking the installation position and angle of the navigation light.
2. New navigation lights should hold a marine product certificate issued by the classification society. The crew should pay attention to check the technical parameters of the lamps: such as the type of navigation light, the angle of light, the distance of visibility, etc.
3. Regularly inspect and test navigation lights, including the utility test of the main power source and emergency power source of the navigation lights, and the alarm test of a power failure and bulb failure.
4. Check the sidelight lightbox, repair the bad conditions found in time, and pay attention to regular matt black paint (Matt Black Paint).
5. According to the visibility requirements, replace the navigation light bulb with suitable luminous intensity.