IP56 60w Incandescent Marine Signal Lights For Weatherdeck
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Lamp Power(w):||60||Lamp Holder:||FE26|
|Color:||Transparent,Red,Green,Yellow,Blue||Product Name:||Mairne Wall Light|
60w Incandescent Marine Signal Lights,
Weatherdeck Incandescent Marine Signal Lights,
IP56 Incandescent Marine Signal Lights
Ship Light With CE CCS Cert Incandescent Light WB-2B Wall Light Used For Weatherdeck Light
The scope of application:
These lights fit for ships with water dripping, water spattering, water coagulating
and weather place, such as oven cabin, dry cabin, tunnel, pipeline and
1. Approval by CCS(China Classification Society), certificate number
2. Passed the authentication of CE.
3. Adopt the Japanese standard JISF8414-2003.
4. Conform to
Navigation Signal Lights
|Spot Light||Other Cabin Lamp|
|Searchlight||Explosion-Proof Light & Explosion-Proof Connector|
|Pendant Light||Electrical Connector|
1. Marine Navigation Signal Light.
2. Marine Ceiling Light, Wall Light, Portable Light, Deck Work Light, Bedside Light, Mirror Light, etc.
3. Marine Searchlight, Flood Light, etc.
4. Marine Explosion-proof Light.
5. Plug/Socket/Switch/Junction Box, etc.
Why Choose us?
For 14years, We have been providing All Marine Products with Good Quality and Price for Shipyards/Ship Owners. In this way, help you to save money and time.
1. Factory direct sale, we have our own factory to finish products.
2. Team support, our R&D department and sales will provide satisfied services 24 hours.
3. Advanced equipment, more kinds of products can be manufactured in our factory.
4. Custom services, we could make the products as your required or drawings.
5. One-stop purchase, all related products can be purchased from us.
6. Trade assurance, more safeguards could be available between us.
Q1: Why we choose you?
11 professional engineers can provide overall solution services.
13 years specialising in marine deck equipment .
18 long-term cooperation supporting factories.
24 hours a day after-sale technical support .
The design and manufacture of ship lights must comply with the relevant provisions of ship regulations and international conventions, and can be installed and used only after the ship inspection department has passed the inspection and issued a certificate.
In accordance with the provisions of the international conventions, the ship’s related facilities must be equipped with various lamps to display various signals in order to indicate its location, status, and type when the ship is under night sailing, operation or low visibility. , In order to identify and avoid.
The light arc, visibility distance, chromaticity, enclosure protection, and installation position of navigation lights and signal lights have strict regulations.
Marine lighting lamps collectively referred to as lamps used for lighting on ships.
Cabin lights, ceiling lights, walkway lights, emergency lights, floodlights for deck work lighting, searchlights for the long-distance search of targets, explosion-proof lights for use in explosive atmospheres, portable lights for temporary workplaces, and Lighting lamps for living areas, etc.