265V 200w Luminous Flux 10000LM CFT3 Explosion Proof Flood Light
|Place of Origin:||Chongqing of China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||in stock|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A, L/C, T/T|
|Name:||LED Flood Light||Power:||100-200w|
|Explosion-proof Mark:||Exd II BT2||LM Luminous Flux:||10000|
|Protection Class:||IP56||Cable Outside Diameter:||11 ~ 13mm|
CFT3 explosion proof flood light,
10000LM explosion proof flood light,
265V explosion proof flood light
LED Explosion-Proof Flood Light CFT3 On Ship Marine Vessel Explosive Gas Place
|Power||Voltage||Weight||Protection class||Holder Lamp||Illuminant||Cable outside Diameter (mm)||Explosion-proof mark||LM Luminous flux|
|CFT3||LED flood light||100-200w||90-265V||IP56||LED||11 ~ 13||Exd II BT2||10000|
CFT3 LED flood light
The scope of application:
Applied to illumination of explosive gas place zone 1 or zone 2.
1. The shell is made of good quality brass foundry toughened glass lamp-shade, with brass guard.
2. The gland has two kinds, one is tube screw type, screw is G3/4, Another one is bugle-type.
1. The light body and ballast box is divide body design it has the faction of compact structure and ensure explosion proof.
- The light can adjust vertical ±45..
- The shell adopt high intensity aluminum alloy material, it has the ability of high collision proof and shock proof.
- The transparent part adopt aluminum allay,it can bear high machinery strength and temperature change.
- The reflection adopt high purity aluminum plate, the surface through anodzing treatment and trhough exact light distribution design good effect of reflector.
Conform to International IEC standard and GB3836. GB7000.7-2005.
1. Equipped with T8LED tube, the light source is efficient and energy-saving, more than 50% energy saving than T8 fluorescent tube.
2. Through the unique light distribution design, the light type and light-emitting angle of the LED light source are accurately controlled to avoid light pollution and ineffective light utilization; the light is soft, no glare, does not cause eye fatigue of the operators, and improves work efficiency.
3. The shell is made of lightweight aluminum alloy die-casting, and the surface is treated with high-voltage electrostatic spray.
4. There is a wiring cavity inside the lamp, and there are special wiring terminals. The user can directly enter the wire during installation, and there is no need to install a junction box, which is convenient for installation.
5. When replacing the lamp tube, simply fold off the end cap to directly replace the lamp tube.
6. T5 fluorescent tubes of international famous brands can be selected according to customer requirements, which have high luminous efficiency and are more in line with the actual lighting environment. Compared with T8 fluorescent tubes, it can save about 30% of electricity.
7. It can be equipped with emergency devices according to user requirements. The built-in lamp body is light in weight. When the external power is cut off, the lamp will automatically switch to the emergency lighting state.
Explosion-proof lamps are a type of lighting lamps with explosion-proof performance, and have such signs as Ex. The state has certain requirements for the sealing performance of explosion-proof lamps and further protective measures in the structure. Non-explosion-proof lamps have no more than one requirement.
the first. The explosion-proof category, level and temperature group of explosion-proof lamps are specified in national standards.
second. According to the type of electric shock protection, it can be divided into Ⅰ, Ⅱ and Ⅲ. The protection against electric shock is to prevent the easy-to-touch parts of the explosion-proof lamp housing from electrifying, causing electric shock to the human body or touching conductors of different potentials to generate electric sparks and ignite explosive mixtures.
Class AⅠ—On the basis of basic insulation, all accessible conductive parts that are not charged during normal operation are connected to the protective grounding conductor in the fixed line.
Class BⅡ-Double insulation or reinforced insulation is used as a safety protection measure, without grounding protection.
Class CⅢ-Use a safe voltage with an effective value of not more than 50v, and no voltage higher than this value will be generated.
Class D0-only rely on basic insulation as a safety protection measure