T5 / T8 Lamps CFT1 IP56 Explosion Proof Spot Light For Gas Station
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Light Source:||T5 Or T8 Lamps||Input Voltage(v):||220|
|Item Type:||Marine Explosion-Proof Spot Light||Certification:||CE|
|Emitting Color:||White||Application:||Gas Station|
|Warranty:||1year||Material:||Explosion Proof Aluminum Alloy|
CFT1 explosion proof spot light,
IP56 explosion proof spot light,
CE T5 explosion proof spot light
Explosion Proof Light Fixture CFT1 IP56 Marine Explosion-Proof Spot Light
The scope of application:
Applied to the explosive gas place zone 1 zone 2 with the temperature group T1-T4, also suitable for remote ilumination.
Good quality aluminium shell, brass net shield, toughened glass The light body can rotate 350° horizontally and 45° up and down.
1. Passed the examination of National Explosion- proof Safety Superisal and Inspection station for Luminaire.
2. Approval by CCS(China Classification Society), certificate number 00515Q20619ROM.
Conform to National standard GB3836, GB12045
Navigation Signal Lights
|Spot Light||Other Cabin Lamp|
|Searchlight||Explosion-Proof Light & Explosion-Proof Connector|
|Pendant Light||Electrical Connector|
We are specializing in the development of a variety of marine electrical lighting equipment, product development and sales. We are the excellent supplier of marine supporting goods and an ideal cooperation partner of design, shipbuilding, maritime transportation. At present, our main product includes navigation lights series, marine fluorescent lights series, incandescent lights series, floodlight series, explosion-proof light series, electrical connectors series, ship bells, ship bulbs, ship fittings, and other kinds of marine lamps, marine light fixture accessories.
When an aircraft or ship is sailing at night, it is a signal light used to indicate its own position and direction of movement to facilitate mutual avoidance and identification. General regulations: The left wing tip of the aircraft is equipped with a red light, the right wing tip is equipped with a green light, and the tail end is equipped with white light; A red light is installed on the port side of the ship, a green light is installed on the starboard side, and white light is installed on the mast and stern; a sidelight is installed on the non-motorized ships; only white light is installed on the wooden sailboat
Inspection and maintenance requirements:
1. After the navigation lights are disassembled and maintained, they should be reinstalled as they are. The responsible crew member should pay attention to checking the installation position and angle of the navigation light.
2. New navigation lights should hold a marine product certificate issued by the classification society. The crew should pay attention to check the technical parameters of the lamps: such as the type of navigation light, the angle of light, the distance of visibility, etc.
3. Regularly inspect and test navigation lights, including the utility test of the main power source and emergency power source of the navigation lights, and the alarm test of a power failure and bulb failure.
4. Check the sidelight lightbox, repair the bad conditions found in time