DCTH202-3 Ip56 Waterproof 250V 16A Ship Explosion Proof Plug
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Explosion Proof Plug||Type:||DCTH202-3|
|Explosion Proof Mark:||Exd IIT6||Protection Class:||IP56|
DCTH202-3 Ship Explosion Proof Plug,
250V 16A Ship Explosion Proof Plug,
IP56 Ship Explosion Proof Plug
Ship Explosion Proof Plug DCTH202-3 Plug Ip56 250v Waterproof Electrical Plug
Protection class: IP56
Adopted standard: IEC60079
Explosion-proof mark: Exd IIT6
We are specializing in the development of a variety of marine electrical lighting equipment, productionc development and sales. We are the excellent supplier of marine supporting goods and ideal cooperation partner of design, shipbuilding, maritime transportation. At present, our main product include: navigation lights series, marine fuorescent lights series, incandescent lights series, flood light series, explosion-proof light series, electrical connectors series, ship bells, ship bulbs, ship fttings and other kinds of marine lamps, marine light fixture accessories.
Chongqing Juvi marine machinery company is an integrated marine technology company that presently specializes in productdesign,production, and sales.Juvi company is administered by the marine equipment production systems. Every factory that our partner with has passed theCCS,ABS,DNV,LR,NK,RINA,ISO9002, TS16949, UL and other related systems authentication.
More than 10 years of accumulated experience, high-quality products, coupled with our philosophy of absolute integrity in all business dealings have earned us unanimous praise from old and new clients alike, as well as a distinctive reputation in the industry.
1. Marine ship yacht boat light: Navigation signal light, Incandescent light, Fluorescent light, Searchlight, Explosion-proof light, etc.
2. Marine deck: Winch, Windlass, Capstan (AC, DC, Vertical, Horizontal, Electric, Hydraulic, etc.)
3. Marine deck mooring: Anchor, Anchor chain.
4. Marine life-saving: Rescue boat, Life Jacket, Buoy, etc.
5. Customized products: according to customers' requests.
Inspection and maintenance requirements:
1. After the navigation lights are disassembled and maintained, they should be reinstalled as they are. The responsible crew member should pay attention to checking the installation position and angle of the navigation light.
2. New navigation lights should hold a marine product certificate issued by the classification society. The crew should pay attention to check the technical parameters of the lamps: such as the type of navigation light, the angle of light, the distance of visibility, etc.
3. Regularly inspect and test navigation lights, including the utility test of the main power source and emergency power source of the navigation lights, and the alarm test of a power failure and bulb failure.
4. Check the sidelight lightbox, repair the bad conditions found in time, and pay attention to regular matt black paint (Matt Black Paint).
5. According to the visibility requirements, replace the navigation light bulb with suitable luminous intensity.
Marine lighting lamps collectively referred to as lamps used for lighting on ships.
Cabin lights, ceiling lights, walkway lights, emergency lights, floodlights for deck work lighting, searchlights for the long-distance search of targets, explosion-proof lights for use in explosive atmospheres, portable lights for temporary workplaces, and Lighting lamps for living areas, etc.