Rope Drum Marine Hydraulic Winch 2000KN Load 12m/Min
|Place of Origin:||Chongqing of China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||in stock|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A, L/C, T/T|
|Name:||Hydraulic Mooring Winch||Application:||Ship Marine Boat Vessel Yacht|
|Load:||10KN To 2000KN||Rated Pull:||10KN To 2000KN|
|Rated Speed:||≥12m/min||Drum Cpacity:||Up To ø100x250m|
|Power:||Up To 270KW||MOQ:||1 Set|
2000KN Load Marine Hydraulic Winch,
12m/Min Marine Hydraulic Winch,
270KW Marine Hydraulic Winch
Marine Hydraulic Winch Rope Drum CCS BV LR ABS GL DNV RINA Marine Class Certificate
Specification of Hydraulic Mooring Winch
|Specification of Hydraulic Mooring Winch|
|Load||Rated Pull||Rated Speed||Drum Cpacity||Power|
Precautions when using the winch:
1. The steel wire ropes on the reel should be arranged neatly. If overlapping or oblique winding is found, the machine should be stopped and rearranged. It is strictly forbidden to pull and step on the wire rope with hands or feet during rotation. The wire rope is not allowed to be fully released, and at least three turns should be retained.
2. The wire rope is not allowed to be knotted or twisted. When the wire is broken more than 10% within a pitch, it should be replaced.
3. During operation, no one is allowed to cross the wire rope, and the operator is not allowed to leave the hoist after the object (object) is lifted. Objects or cages should be lowered to the ground during rest.
4. During the operation, the driver and signalman should maintain good visibility with the hoisted object. The driver and signalman should cooperate closely and obey the unified signal command.
5. In case of a power outage during operation, the power supply should be cut off and the lift should be lowered to the ground.
6. Obey the signal of the commander during work, the signal is unknown or may cause an accident
The operation should be suspended when the situation is clarified, and the operation can be continued.
7. If there is a sudden power failure during operation, the knife should be opened immediately and the transported objects should be put down.
8. After the operation is completed, the material tray should be dropped to the ground and the electric box should be locked.
9. The steel wire rope is in use and the machinery is worn and damaged. Spontaneous combustion corrosion and local damage are inevitable. Protective oil should be painted at intervals.
10. Overload use is strictly prohibited. That is, the maximum load capacity is exceeded.
11. Be careful not to get knotted, flattened, injured by arc, or corroded by chemical media during use.
12. Do not directly hoist high-temperature objects, and protect the objects with edges and corners.
13. The steel wire rope used should be checked frequently during use, and it should be scrapped immediately if it reaches the scrap standard.
Classification of winch
Large-tonnage non-standard hoist: mainly used for hoisting, pulling, pushing and dragging heavy objects. Such as the installation and disassembly of various large and medium-sized concrete, steel structure and mechanical equipment. Its structure is characterized by orderly arrangement of wire ropes, reliable installation with cranes, suitable for road and bridge projects such as wharfs, bridges, ports, and large-scale factories and mines installation equipment. It is a way to use external force (such as electric motors) to drive him to run, and then use electromagnetic brakes and locks. The brake controls it to not run freely without power. At the same time, after being driven by the motor to decelerate, it drives a wheel to run, on which a steel cable or other things can be wound.